Kubota 55 4 for Hire
The oldest brother of the crew. This big boy has the muscle to deal with larger scale earthwork projects with the same creature comforts and attachments as its younger 3.5 Tonne brother.
Kubota 55 4 for Hire
Now available with an angle blade, the Kubota 55 4 for hire offers customers versatility never seen before in the mid size 5 tonne excavator market. Powered by a reliable Kubota 47.6HP engine, the Kubota 55-4 for hire features a compact and well balanced design, combining exceptional power and the versatility to tackle any job and working condition with ease.
- Angle the blade right or left to push soil to the side of the machine while moving forward.
- Angle the blade up to 25 degrees both left and right for optimal backfilling eliminating repetitive repositioning.
- Standard with bolt on cutting edge along with durable fixed hooks.
- Auto travel shift system automatically shifts from high to low range travel speeds giving operators smoother operation when dozing or turning.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to switch between ISO and SAE pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Float position adjusts the dozer height to make a clean level when backfilling, simply travel backwards with the dozer in the float position.
- Deluxe interior features suspension seat and ergonomically designed controls provides superior comfort during those long hours in the cab.
- Wider entrance for easy entry and exit from the cab along with spacious operating area.
- New digital panel puts all functions at your fingertips for operator convenience and records up to 90 days of operation history.
- Two piece hose design for the dozer simplifies hose replacement and reduces downtime.
- Single sided maintenance for operator convenience and easy access to daily maintenance components.
- Front pin bushes maximise durability and longevity to cut downtime.
- Adjustable oil flow on AUX 1 and AUX2. Maximum oil flow settings of both circuits are conveniently adjustable from digital panel. Can program up to 5 pre-set rates for different attachments.
- All new and improved 3 pump load sensing hydraulic system ensures the smoothest operation regardless of the load. Also has best in class bucket breakout force of 4315KG.
- Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1 and AUX2) on the thumb, along with maximum oil flow settings easily adjusted from the digital panel.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Auto idle system automatically reduces RPM’s when control levers are left stationary, reducing noise and increasing cost savings.
- Fuel overflow prevention system beeps in intervals to indicate when full, avoiding spillage.
- Pre-cleaner system fitted to protect the engine in extreme dusty Australian conditions.