Kubota 75 2 for Hire
The Kubota track loader is a must have piece of machinery for any large landscape or earthworks project. Powerful machine featuring a fully airconditioned cabin. 4 in 1 bucket included as standard with pallet forks available on request.
Kubota 75 2 for Hire
Powered by a 74.3HP Kubota engine, boasting exceptional 2814KG bucket breakout force and outstanding lifting capacity at 2214KG, the Kubota 75 2 for hire takes high performance and productivity to a new level. The new high flow model has increased hydraulic flow for the ability to operate a variety of attachments that require more hydraulic horsepower, with the versatility to meet your every need.
- Best in class Kubota 74.3HP engine, renowned worldwide for exceptional performance and reliability.
- Standard with engine stall guard ensuring machine will not stall even in the toughest conditions.
- Wide working range and unique vertical lift design delivers exceptionally long reach of 1060mm.
- Self-leveling function keeps the bucket or forks in a horizontal position without having to manually adjust the angle while lifting the arm.
- Standard 2 speed function to shift from 7.5 km/h to 11.5 km/h witha press of a button.
- Pilot valve with shuttle piston ensures that consistent oil flow is delivered, improving stability when traveling straight.
- Ground clearance of 296mm let’s you drive over troublesome obstacles with ease.
- Traction force of 4390KG, the original Kubota lug design provides more grip and traction force than ever before.
- The Luxurious cab delivers all you need for a comfortable ride: wide cab entrance, ergonomically designed controls and deluxe suspension seat.
- Hand and foot throttle allows you to match the engine speed to the task at hand.
- Pressurised cab keeps out debris with air conditioning for operator comfort in hot conditions. Standard on all enclosed cab models.
- Welded and integrated mainframe and undercarriage for maximum durability in the toughest conditions.
- Triple flange track roller design improves machine stability and minimises the risk of detracking.
- Kubota tracks prevent soil accumulation and increase tractor force during long hours of operation.
- Enhanced AUX flow rate on high flow model increased to (110.9 l/m) to run high capacity for attachments that require a large flow rate. Available in 1/2″ and 3/4 ” couplers.
- Electronic travel torque management system lets you work faster with more power. The ECU provides optimal torque by controlling the amount of oil from the HST pump based on the engine load.
- The new optional multi-function levers (STD on High Flow model) provide fingertip control of all major vehicle and attachment operations, letting you keep both hands on the levers at all times for optimal operating efficiency.